In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
30. Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?
31. And We have placed on the earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with them, and We placed therein broad highways for them to pass through, that they may be guided.
32. And We have made the heaven a roof, safe and well guarded. Yet they turn away from its signs.
33. And He it is Who has created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, each in an orbit floating.
34. And We granted not to any human being immortality before you, then if you die, would they live forever?
35. Everyone is going to taste death, and We shall make a trial of you with evil and with good, and to Us you will be returned.
Sura 21. Al-Anbiyah’ (The Prophets)
 This verse contains truths about the formation of planets and the earth, which have been confirmed by recent scientific discoveries.