In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
50. Then they will turn to one another, mutually questioning.
51. A speaker of them will say: “Verily, I had a companion (in the world),
52. Who used to say: “Are you among those who believe (in resurrection after death).
53. “(That) when we die and become dust and bones, shall we indeed (be raised up) to receive reward or punishment (according to our deeds)?”
54. (The man) said: “Will you look down?”
55. So he looked down and saw him in the midst of the Fire.
56. He said: “By Allâh! You have nearly ruined me.
57. “Had it not been for the Grace of my Lord, I would certainly have been among those brought forth (to Hell).”
58. (Allâh informs about that true believer that he said): “Are we then not to die (any more)?
59. “Except our first death, and we shall not be punished? (after we have entered Paradise).”
60. Truly, this is the supreme success!
61. For the like of this let the workers work.
Sura 37. As-Saffaat (Those Arranged in Ranks)