In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
15. As for man, when his Lord tries him by giving him honour and gifts, then he says (puffed up): “My Lord has honoured me.”
16. But when He tries him, by straitening his means of life, he says: “My Lord has humiliated me!”
17. Nay! But you treat not the orphans with kindness and generosity (i.e. you neither treat them well, nor give them their exact right of inheritance)!
18. And urge not on the feeding of AlMiskîn (the poor)!
19. And you devour inheritance all with greed,
20. And you love wealth with much love!
21. Nay! When the earth is ground to powder,
22. And your Lord comes with the angels in rows,
23. And Hell will be brought near that Day. On that Day will man remember, but how will that remembrance (then) avail him?
24. He will say: “Alas! Would that I had sent forth (good deeds) for (this) my life!”
25. So on that Day, none will punish as He will punish.
26. And none will bind as He will bind.
27. (It will be said to the pious): “O (you) the one in (complete) rest and satisfaction!
28. “Come back to your Lord, Well-pleased (yourself) and well-pleasing unto Him!
29. “Enter you, then, among My honoured slaves,
30. “And enter you My Paradise!”
Sura 89. Al-Fajr (The Break of Day or the Dawn)