In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
66. Do they only wait for the Hour that it shall come upon them suddenly, while they perceive not?
67. Friends on that Day will be foes one to another except Al-Muttaqûn (pious – see V.2:2).
68. (It will be said to the true believers of Islâmic Monotheism): My worshippers! No fear shall be on you this Day, nor shall you grieve,
69. (You) who believed in Our Ayât (proofs, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and were Muslims (i.e. who submit totally to Allâh’s Will, and believe in the Oneness of Allâh – Islâmic Monotheism).
70. Enter Paradise, you and your wives, in happiness.
71. Trays of gold and cups will be passed round them, (there will be) therein all that the one’s inner-selves could desire, all that the eyes could delight in, and you will abide therein forever.
72. This is the Paradise which you have been made to inherit because of your deeds which you used to do (in the life of the world).
73. Therein for you will be fruits in plenty, of which you will eat (as you desire).
74. Verily, the Mujrimûn (criminals, sinners, disbelievers, etc.) will be in the torment of Hell to abide therein forever.
75. (The torment) will not be lightened for them, and they will be plunged into destruction with deep regrets, sorrows and in despair therein.
76. We wronged them not, but they were the Zâlimûn (polytheists, wrong-doers, etc.).
77. And they will cry: “O Malik (Keeper of Hell)! Let your Lord make an end of us.” He will say: “Verily you shall abide forever.”
78. Indeed We have brought the truth, to you, but most of you have a hatred for the truth.
79. Or have they plotted some plan? Then We too are planning.
80. Or do they think that We hear not their secrets and their private counsel? (Yes We do) and Our Messengers (appointed angels in charge of mankind) are by them, to record.
Sura 43. Az-Zukhruf (The Gold Adornments)