In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
55. And remind for verily, the reminding profits the believers.
56. And I (Allâh) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me (Alone).
57. I seek not any provision from them nor do I ask that they should feed Me.
58. Verily, Allâh is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong.
59. And verily, for those who do wrong, there is a portion of torment like to the evil portion of torment (which came for) their likes (of old), so let them not ask Me to hasten on!
60. Then, woe to those who disbelieve (in Allâh and His Oneness Islâmic Monotheism) from (that) their Day which they have been promised (for their punishment).
Sura 51. Adh-Dhariyat (The Winds that Scatter)