In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
2. We have not sent down the Qur’an to thee to be (an occasion) for thy distress,
3. But only as an admonition to those who fear (Allah),-
4. A revelation from Him Who created the earth and the heavens on high.
5. The Most Gracious is firmly established on the throne.
6. To Him belongs what is in the heavens and on earth, and all between them, and all beneath the soil.
7. If thou pronounce the word aloud, (it is no matter): for verily He knoweth what is secret and what is yet more hidden.
8. Allah. there is no god but He! To Him belong the most Beautiful Names.
Sura 20. Ta-Ha