In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
53. Say, “O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins.
54. And return [in repentance] to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped.
55. And follow the best of what was revealed to you from your Lord [i.e., the Quran] before the punishment comes upon you suddenly while you do not perceive,
56. Lest a soul should say, “Oh, [how great is] my regret over what I neglected in regard to Allah and that I was among the mockers.”
57. Or [lest] it say, “If only Allah had guided me, I would have been among the righteous.”
58. Or [lest] it say when it sees the punishment, “If only I had another turn so I could be among the doers of good.”
Sura 39. Az-Zumar (The Groups)
: For those who repent and correct themselves.
: On the Day of Resurrection.
: At worldly life.