In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
39. Except the companions of the right,
40. [Who will be] in gardens, questioning each other
41. About the criminals,
42. [And asking them], “What put you into Saqar?”
43. They will say, “We were not of those who prayed,
44. Nor did we used to feed the poor.
45. And we used to enter into vain discourse with those who engaged [in it],
46. And we used to deny the Day of Recompense
47. Until there came to us the certainty [i.e., death].”
48. So there will not benefit them the intercession of [any] intercessors.
Sura 74. al-Muddaththir (The One Who Covers Himself (with a garment))
 Four reasons that have brought people to Hell. Let’s avoid these actions so as not to be among them inshaAllah.