In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
17. So exalted is Allah when you reach the evening and when you reach the morning.
18. And to Him is [due all] praise throughout the heavens and the earth. And [exalted is He] at night and when you are at noon.
19. He brings the living out of the dead and brings the dead out of the living and brings to life the earth after its lifelessness. And thus will you be brought out.
20. And of His signs is that He created you from dust; then, suddenly you were human beings dispersing [throughout the earth].
21. And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
22. And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge.
Sura 30. Ar-Rum