In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
152. Therefore remember Me . I will remember you, and be grateful to Me  and never be ungrateful to Me.
153. O you who believe! Seek help in patience and As-Salât (the prayer). Truly! Allâh is with As-Sâbirin (the patient ones, etc.).
154. And say not of those who are killed in the Way of Allâh, “They are dead.” Nay, they are living, but you perceive (it) not.
155. And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sâbirin (the patient ones, etc.).
156. Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: “Truly! To Allâh we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.”
157. They are those on whom are the Salawât  from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided-ones.
Sura 2. Al-Baqarah (The Cow)
: remember Me: by praying, glorifying, etc.
: grateful to Me: for My countless Favours on you
: Salawât: i.e. blessings, etc. i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven