In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
103. Say, [O Muhammad], “Shall we [believers] inform you of the greatest losers as to [their] deeds?
104. [They are] those whose effort is lost in worldly life, while they think that they are doing well in work.”
105. Those are the ones who disbelieve in the verses of their Lord and in [their] meeting Him, so their deeds have become worthless; and We will not assign to them on the Day of Resurrection any weight [i.e., importance].
106. That is their recompense – Hell – for what they denied and [because] they took My signs and My messengers in ridicule.
107. Indeed, those who have believed and done righteous deeds – they will have the Gardens of Paradise as a lodging,
Wherein they abide eternally. They will not desire from it any transfer.
Sura 18. Al-Kahf (The Cave)
 i.e., the highest part of Paradise, al-Firdaus.