In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful
1. In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
2. [All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds –
3. The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,
4. Sovereign of the Day of Recompense.
5. It is You we worship and You we ask for help.
6. Guide us to the straight path –
7. The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.
Sura 1. Al-Fatiha
 This is the formula that the Muslim pronounces at the beginning of any act, thus remembering his Creator and his Guide and asking for His help to accomplish it well.
 After the recitation, the word “Amine” is pronounced.