Salaat Time is a FREE multi-function Islamic application that calculates the prescribed five daily Muslim prayer times as well as Qiblah direction for anywhere in the world. It rests in the system tray and at the prescribed times the Athan sounds and/or displays visual alerts. In addition you have a perpetual side-by-side monthly Hijri / Gregorian calendar which highlights important Islamic dates and moon phases.
Here are some key features of Salaat Time:
- Select from a variety of included athans or use your own athan for each prayer.
- Set different athans and/or iqamas at different prayer times or use the random feature.
- Selection of different discreet visual alerts including balloon tips and tray flash.
- Qiblah direction in graphical compass-like format.
- Time until next prayer with a dynamic graphical interface for time-remaining.
- Daily, monthly and yearly prayer time views.
- Perpetual side-by-side monthly Hijri/Gregorian calendar with full forward/backward navigation.
- Important Islamic dates highlighted in calendars.
- Moon phases in Hijri and Gregorian calendars.
- Transform Hijri dates to Gregorian and vice-versa.
- Export and print monthly prayer time calendars in both Hijri and/or Gregorian formats.
- Export prayer schedule to calendars using the Oulook CSV format.
- Listen to the Quran from a selection of Suras and Ayaats.
- Optional before and/or after reminders using audio and/or visual alerts.
- Collect your Athans/Quran Recitations/Images in Custom Folder to be randomly selected.
- Select your location from a huge database of included cities.
- Automatic daylight savings time adjustment of all prayer times.
- Change the color and appearance of the daily clocks and calendars to suit your own tastes.
- Display a random Islamic image at each prayer time or use your own.
- Multilingual module. Select from Arabic, English, French or by loading a language file.
- All prayer time calculation methods available. Optional adjustment of calculated times.
- Extreme geographical locations of cities close to the poles are also calculated.
- Dynamic Data Exchange Server support. Rich DDE Interface.