In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
Narrated by Abu-Huraira (May Allah be satisfied with him): ‘The Prophet (May Allah exalt his mention and protect him from imperfection) said: “Allah will give shade to seven people on the Day when there will be no shade but His. (These seven persons are)
1. A just ruler.
2. A youth who has been brought up in the worship of Allah (i.e. worships Allah alone sincerely from his childhood).
3. A man whose heart is attached to the mosque (i.e. who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers (in the mosque)).
4. Two persons who love each other only for Allah’s sake and they meet and part in Allah’s cause only.
5. A man who refuses the seduction of a charming woman of noble birth and says: “I am afraid of Allah”.
6. A man who gives charitable gifts so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given.
7. A person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes become flooded with tears.
Riyaadiss-Saliheen (The Meadows of the Righteous) (Abridged)
By Imam An Nawawi Vol. (1)
Publisher: Dar Al-Manarah
Chapiter 77, Page 519, Number 309