In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
80. And (remember) Lout (Lot), when he said to his people: “Do you commit the worst sin such as none preceding you has committed in the ‘Alamîn (mankind and jinns)?
81. “Verily, you practise your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great sins).”
82. And the answer of his people was only that they said: “Drive them out of your town, these are indeed men who want to be pure (from sins)!”
83. Then We saved him and his family, except his wife; she was of those who remained behind (in the torment).
84. And We rained down on them a rain (of stones). Then see what was the end of the Mujrimûn (criminals, polytheists, sinners, etc.).
Sura 7. Al-A’raf (The Heights)
: such as none preceding you has committed: To learn more about the Prophet Lut (Lot) (peace be upon him) and the sins that his nation committed (i.e. homosexuality, every kind of unlawful sexual intercourse, sodomy, etc.) there is an excellent series on the lives of the Prophets here and a 2nd series specifically on the characteristics of perished nations here.