In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
73. O mankind! A similitude has been coined, so listen to it (carefully): Verily! Those on whom you call besides Allâh, cannot create (even) a fly, even though they combine together for the purpose. And if the fly snatched away a thing from them, they would have no power to release it from the fly. So weak are (both) the seeker and the sought.
74. They have not estimated Allâh His Rightful Estimate; Verily, Allâh is All-Strong, All-Mighty.
75. Allâh chooses Messengers from angels and from men. Verily, Allâh is All-Hearer, All-Seer.
76. He knows what is before them, and what is behind them. And to Allâh return all matters (for decision).
77. O you who believe! Bow down, and prostrate yourselves, and worship your Lord and do good that you may be successful.
78. And strive hard in Allâh’s Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islâmic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion, Islâm), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship, it is the religion of your father Ibrahim (Abraham) (Islâmic Monotheism). It is He (Allâh) Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Qur’ân), that the Messenger (Muhammad ) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses over mankind! So perform AsSalât (Iqamat-as-Salât), give Zakât and hold fast to Allâh [i.e. have confidence in Allâh, and depend upon Him in all your affairs] He is your Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.), what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.) and what an Excellent Helper!
Sura 22. Al-Hajj (The Pilgrimage)
: At this verse we prostrate.