In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
7. Verily, the Torment of your Lord will surely come to pass,
8. There is none that can avert it;
9. On the Day when the heaven will shake with a dreadful shaking,
10. And the mountains will move away with a (horrible) movement.
11. Then woe that Day to the beliers;
12. Who are playing in falsehood.
13. The Day when they will be pushed down by force to the Fire of Hell, with a horrible, forceful pushing.
14. This is the Fire which you used to belie.
15. Is this magic, or do you not see?
16. Taste you therein its heat, and whether you are patient of it or impatient of it, it is all the same. You are only being requited for what you used to do.
17. Verily, the Muttaqûn (pious – see V.2:2) will be in Gardens (Paradise), and Delight.
18. Enjoying in that which their Lord has bestowed on them, and (the fact that) their Lord saved them from the torment of the blazing Fire.
19. “Eat and drink with happiness because of what you used to do.”
20. They will recline (with ease) on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Houris (female, fair ones) with wide lovely eyes.
21. And those who believe and whose offspring follow them in Faith, to them shall We join their offspring, and We shall not decrease the reward of their deeds in anything. Every person is a pledge for that which he has earned.
22. And We shall provide them with fruit and meat, such as they desire.
23. There they shall pass from hand to hand a (wine) cup, free from any Laghw (dirty, false, evil vague talk between them), and free from sin.
24. And there will go round boy-servants of theirs, to serve them as if they were preserved pearls.
25. And some of them draw near to others, questioning.
26. Saying: “Aforetime, we were afraid with our families (from the punishment of Allâh).
27. “But Allâh has been gracious to us, and has saved us from the torment of the Fire.
28. “Verily, We used to invoke Him (Alone and none else) before. Verily, He is AlBarr (the Most Subtle, Kind, Courteous, and Generous), the Most Merciful.”
29. Therefore, remind and preach. By the Grace of Allâh, you are neither a soothsayer, nor a madman.
Sura 52. At-Tur (The Mount)
: Therefore, remind and preach: mankind, O Muhammad (SAWS) of Islâmic Monotheism