In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
37. And whomsoever Allâh guides, for him there will be no misleader. Is not Allâh All-Mighty, Possessor of Retribution?
38. And verily, if you ask them: “Who created the heavens and the earth?” Surely, they will say: “Allâh (has created them).” Say: “Tell me then, the things that you invoke besides Allâh, if Allâh intended some harm for me, could they remove His harm, or if He (Allâh) intended some mercy for me, could they withhold His Mercy?” Say: “Sufficient for me is Allâh; in Him those who trust must put their trust.”
39. Say: “O My people! Work according to your way, I am working (according to my way). Then you will come to know,
40. “To whom comes a disgracing torment, and on whom descends an everlasting torment.”
41. Verily, We have sent down to you (O Muhammad) the Book (this Qur’ân) for mankind in truth. So whosoever accepts the guidance, it is only for his ownself, and whosoever goes astray, he goes astray only for his (own) loss. And you are not a Wakîl (trustee or disposer of affairs, or keeper) over them.
42. It is Allâh Who takes away the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep. He keeps those (souls) for which He has ordained death and sends the rest for a term appointed. Verily, in this are signs for a people who think deeply.
Sura 39. Az-Zumar (The Groups)