In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
27. See you not that Allâh sends down water (rain) from the sky, and We produce therewith fruits of varying colours, and among the mountains are streaks white and red, of varying colours and (others) very black.
28. And of men and AdDawâb (moving living creatures, beasts, etc.), and cattle, in like manner of various colours. It is only those who have knowledge among His slaves that fear Allâh. Verily, Allâh is AllMighty, OftForgiving.
29. Verily, those who recite the Book of Allâh (this Qur’ân), and perform AsSalât (IqâmatasSalât), and spend (in charity) out of what We have provided for them, secretly and openly, hope for a (sure) tradegain that will never perish.
30. That He may pay them their wages in full, and give them (even) more, out of His Grace. Verily! He is OftForgiving, Most Ready to appreciate (good deeds and to recompense).
31. And what We have inspired in you, of the Book (the Qur’ân), it is the (very) truth [that you (Muhammad ) and your followers must act on its instructions], confirming that which was (revealed) before it. Verily! Allâh is indeed AllAware, and AllSeer of His slaves.
32. Then We gave the Book (the Qur’ân) for inheritance to such of Our slaves whom We chose. Then of them are some who wrong their ownselves, and of them are some who follow a middle course, and of them are some who are, by Allâh’s Leave, foremost in good deeds. That (inheritance of the Qur’ân), that is indeed a great grace.
33. ‘Adn (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens) will they enter, therein will they be adorned with bracelets of gold and pearls, and their garments there will be of silk (i.e. in Paradise).
34. And they will say: “All the praises and thanks be to Allâh, Who has removed from us (all) grief. Verily, our Lord is indeed OftForgiving, Most Ready to appreciate (good deeds and to recompense).
35. Who, out of His Grace, has lodged us in a home that will last forever; there, toil will touch us not, nor weariness will touch us.”
36. But those who disbelieve, (in the Oneness of Allâh – Islâmic Monotheism) for them will be the Fire of Hell. Neither it will have a complete killing effect on them so that they die, nor shall its torment be lightened for them. Thus do We requite every disbeliever!
37. Therein they will cry: “Our Lord! Bring us out, we shall do righteous good deeds, not (the evil deeds) that we used to do.” (Allâh will reply): “Did We not give you lives long enough, so that whosoever would receive admonition, – could receive it? And the warner came to you. So taste you (the evil of your deeds). For the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.) there is no helper.”
Sura 35. Al-Fatir or Al-Mala’ikah (The Originator or The Angels)