In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
26. Say (to them): “Allâh gives you life, then causes you to die, then He will assemble you on the Day of Resurrection about which there is no doubt. But most of mankind know not.”
27. And to Allâh belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. And on the Day that the Hour will be established, on that Day the followers of falsehood (polytheists, disbelievers, worshippers of false deities, etc.) shall lose (everything).
28. And you will see each nation humbled to their knees (kneeling), each nation will be called to its Record (of deeds). This Day you shall be recompensed for what you used to do.
29. This Our Record speaks about you with truth. Verily, We were recording what you used to do (i.e. Our angels used to record your deeds).
30. Then, as for those who believed (in the Oneness of Allâh Islâmic Monotheism) and did righteous good deeds, their Lord will admit them to His Mercy. That will be the evident success.
31. But as for those who disbelieved (it will be said to them): “Were not Our Verses recited to you? But you were proud, and you were a people who were Mujrimûn (polytheists, disbelievers, sinners, criminals).”
32. And when it was said: “Verily! Allâh’s Promise is the truth, and there is no doubt about the coming of the Hour,” you said; “We know not what is the Hour, we do not think it but as a conjecture, and we have no firm convincing belief (therein).”
33. And the evil of what they did will appear to them, and they will be completely encircled by that which they used to mock at!
34. And it will be said: “This Day We will forget you as you forgot the Meeting of this Day of yours. And your abode is the Fire, and there is none to help you.”
35. This, because you took the revelations of Allâh (this Qur’ân) in mockery, and the life of the world deceived you. So this Day, they shall not be taken out from there (Hell), nor shall they be Yustâ’tabûn (i.e. they shall not return to the worldly life, so that they repent to Allâh, and beg His Pardon for their sins).
36. So all the praises and thanks are to Allâh, the Lord of the heavens and the Lord of the earth, and the Lord of the ‘Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
37. And His (Alone) is the Majesty in the heavens and the earth, and He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.
Sura 45. Al-Jathiyah (The Kneeling)