In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
26. And (remember) when We showed Ibrâhim (Abraham) the site of the (Sacred) House (the Ka’bah at Makkah) (saying): “Associate not anything (in worship) with Me, [Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh (none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh Islâmic Monotheism], and sanctify My House for those who circumambulate it, and those who stand up for prayer, and those who bow (submit themselves with humility and obedience to Allâh), and make prostration (in prayer, etc.);”
27. And proclaim to mankind the Hajj (pilgrimage). They will come to you on foot and on every lean camel, they will come from every deep and distant (wide) mountain highway (to perform Hajj).
28. That they may witness things that are of benefit to them, and mention the Name of Allâh on appointed days, over the beast of cattle that He has provided for them (for sacrifice). Then eat thereof and feed therewith the poor who have a very hard time.
29. Then let them complete the prescribed duties (Manâsik of Hajj) for them, and perform their vows, and circumambulate the Ancient House.
30. That, and whoever honours the sacred things of Allâh, then that is better for him with his Lord. The cattle are lawful to you, except those (that will be) mentioned to you (as exceptions). So shun the abomination (worshipping) of idol, and shun lying speech (false statements)
31. Hunafâ’ Lillâh (i.e. to worship none but Allâh), not associating partners (in worship, etc.) unto Him and whoever assigns partners to Allâh, it is as if he had fallen from the sky, and the birds had snatched him, or the wind had thrown him to a far off place.
32. Thus it is [is an obligation that mankind owes to Allâh]. And whosoever honours the Symbols of Allâh, then it is truly from the piety of the heart.
Sura 22. Al-Hajj (The Pilgrimage)
: On appointed days: i.e. 10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th day of Dhul-Hijjâh
: And mention the Name of Allâh:at the time of their slaughtering by saying: Bismillah, Wallâhu-Akbar, Allâhumma Minka wa Ilaik
: the Ancient House: the Ka’bah at Makkah
: Thus it is: what has been mentioned in the above said Verses (27, 28, 29, 30, 31)
*Note: The Hajj is one of the pillars of Islam. If you have the means try to accomplish it as soon as possible inchaAllah. Now is the time to start the process of reservation. Who knows (Allah Alim) if we will be here next year. May Allah help us inchaAllah complete our religious duties with sincerity. Ameen.