In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
21. Or do those who earn evil deeds think that We shall hold them equal with those who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh Islâmic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, in their present life and after their death? Worst is the judgement that they make.
22. And Allâh has created the heavens and the earth with truth, in order that each person may be recompensed what he has earned, and they will not be wronged.
23. Have you seen him who takes his own lust (vain desires) as his ilâh (god), and Allâh knowing (him as such), left him astray, and sealed his hearing and his heart, and put a cover on his sight. Who then will guide him after Allâh? Will you not then remember?
24. And they say: “There is nothing but our life of this world, we die and we live and nothing destroys us except Ad-Dahr (the time). And they have no knowledge of it, they only conjecture.
25. And when Our Clear Verses are recited to them, their argument is no other than that they say: “Bring back our (dead) fathers, if you are truthful!”
26. Say (to them): “Allâh gives you life, then causes you to die, then He will assemble you on the Day of Resurrection about which there is no doubt. But most of mankind know not.”
Sura 45. Al-Jathiyah (The Kneeling)