In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
111. And verily, to each of them your Lord will repay their works in full. Surely, He is All-Aware of what they do.
112. So stand (ask Allah to make) you firm and straight (on the religion of Islâmic Monotheism) as you are commanded and those (your companions) who turn in repentance (unto Allah) with you, and transgress not (Allah’s legal limits). Verily, He is All-Seer of what you do.
113. And incline not toward those who do wrong, lest the Fire should touch you, and you have no protectors other than Allah, nor you would then be helped.
114. And perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), at the two ends of the day and in some hours of the night [i.e. the five compulsory Salât (prayers)]. Verily, the good deeds remove the evil deeds. That is a reminder (an advice) for the mindful (those who accept advice).
115. And be patient; verily, Allah loses not the reward of the good-doers.
Sura 11. Hud