In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
103. Say: “Shall We tell you the greatest losers in respect of (their) deeds?
104. “Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life while they thought that they were acquiring good by their deeds!
105. “They are those who deny the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of their Lord and the Meeting with Him (in the Hereafter). So their works are in vain, and on the Day of Resurrection, We shall not give them any weight.
106. “That shall be their recompense, Hell; because they disbelieved and took My Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and My Messengers by way of jest and mockery.
107. “Verily! Those who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh Islâmic Monotheism) and do righteous deeds, shall have the Gardens of Al-Firdaus (the Paradise) for their entertainment.
108. “Wherein they shall dwell (forever). No desire will they have to be removed therefrom.”
Sura 18. Al-Kahf (The Cave)