In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
102. Say: The Pure Spirit (Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibrael (Gabriel)]) has brought it (the Quran) down from your Lord with truth, that it may make firm and strengthen (the Faith of) those who believe and as a guidance and glad tidings to those who have submitted (to Allâh as Muslims).
103. And indeed We know that they (polytheists and pagans) say: “It is only a human being who teaches him (Muhammad (SAWS)).” The tongue of the man they refer to is foreign, while this (the Quran) is a clear Arabic tongue.
104. Verily! Those who believe not in the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allâh, Allâh will not guide them and theirs will be a painful torment.
105. It is only those who believe not in the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allâh, who fabricate falsehood, and it is they who are liars.
106. Whoever disbelieved in Allâh after his belief, except him who is forced thereto and whose heart is at rest with Faith but such as open their breasts to disbelief, on them is wrath from Allâh, and theirs will be a great torment.
107. That is because they loved and preferred the life of this world over that of the Hereafter. And Allâh guides not the people who disbelieve.
108. They are those upon whose hearts, hearing (ears) and sight (eyes) Allâh has set a seal. And they are the heedless!
109. No doubt, in the Hereafter, they will be the losers.
110. Then, verily! Your Lord for those who emigrated after they had been put to trials and thereafter strove hard and fought (for the Cause of Allâh) and were patient, verily, your Lord afterward is, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
111. (Remember) the Day when every person will come up pleading for himself, and every one will be paid in full for what he did (good or evil, belief or disbelief in the life of this world) and they will not be dealt with unjustly.
Sourate 16. An-Nahl (The Bees)