In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
8. And when some hurt touches man, he cries to his Lord (Allâh Alone), turning to Him in repentance, but when He bestows a favour upon him from Himself, he forgets that for which he cried for before, and he sets up rivals to Allâh, in order to mislead others from His Path. Say: “Take pleasure in your disbelief for a while: surely, you are (one) of the dwellers of the Fire!”
9. Is one who is obedient to Allâh, prostrating himself or standing (in prayer) during the hours of the night, fearing the Hereafter and hoping for the Mercy of his Lord (like one who disbelieves)? Say: “Are those who know equal to those who know not?” It is only men of understanding who will remember (i.e. get a lesson from Allâh’s Signs and Verses).
10. Say: “O My slaves who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh Islâmic Monotheism), be afraid of your Lord (Allâh) and keep your duty to Him. Good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world, and Allâh’s earth is spacious (so if you cannot worship Allâh at a place, then go to another)! Only those who are patient shall receive their rewards in full, without reckoning.”
11. Say: “Verily, I am commanded to worship Allâh (Alone) by obeying Him and doing religious deeds sincerely for Allâh’s sake only and not to show off, and not to set up rivals with Him in worship;
12. “And I am commanded (this) in order that I may be the first of those who submit themselves to Allâh (in Islâm) as Muslims.”
Sura 39. Az-Zumar (The Groups)