In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
39. Except those on the Right, (i.e. the pious true believers of Islâmic Monotheism);
40. In Gardens (Paradise) they will ask one another,
41. About Al-Mujrimûn (polytheists, criminals, disbelievers, etc.), (And they will say to them):
42. “What has caused you to enter Hell?”
43. They will say: “We were not of those who used to offer their Salât (prayers)
44. “Nor we used to feed Al-Miskin (the poor);
45. “And we used to talk falsehood (all that which Allâh hated) with vain talkers.
46. “And we used to belie the Day of Recompense
47. “Until there came to us (the death) that is certain.”
48. So no intercession of intercessors will be of any use to them.
Sura 74. Al-Muddathir (The One Enveloped)
 Reasons that brought people to Hell. Let us avoid these actions so as not to be one of them inchaAllah.