In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
104. Say: “O you mankind! If you are in doubt as to my religion (Islâm), then (know that) I will never worship those whom you worship, besides Allah. But I worship Allah Who causes you to die, I am commanded to be one of the believers.
105. “And (it is inspired to me): Direct your face entirely towards the religion Hanifa (Islâmic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allah Alone), and never be one of the Mushrikûn (those who ascribe partners to Allah, polytheists, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, and those who worship others along with Allah).
106. “And invoke not besides Allah, any that will neither profit you, nor hurt you, but if (in case) you did so, you shall certainly be one of the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers).”
107. And if Allah touches you with hurt, there is none who can remove it but He; and if He intends any good for you, there is none who can repel His Favour which He causes it to reach whomsoever of His slaves He will. And He is the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
108. Say: “O you mankind! Now truth, has come to you from your Lord. So whosoever receives guidance, he does so for the good of his own self, and whosoever goes astray, he does so to his own loss, and I am not (set) over you as a Wakîl (disposer of affairs to oblige you for guidance).”
109. And, follow the inspiration sent unto you, and be patient till Allah gives judgement. And He is the Best of judges.
Sura 10. Yunus (Jonah)