In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
16. We created not the heavens and the earth and all that is between them for a (mere) play.
17. Had We intended to take a pastime, We could surely have taken it from Us, if We were going to do (that).
18. Nay, We fling (send down) the truth (this Qur’ân) against the falsehood (disbelief), so it destroys it, and behold, it (falsehood) is vanished. And woe to you for that (lie) which you ascribe (to Us) (against Allâh by uttering that Allâh has a wife and a son).
19. To Him belongs whosoever is in the heavens and on earth. And those who are near Him (i.e. the angels) are not too proud to worship Him, nor are they weary (of His worship).
20. They (i.e. the angels) glorify His Praises night and day, (and) they never slacken (to do so).
21. Or have they taken (for worship) âliha (gods) from the earth who raise the dead?
22. Had there been therein (in the heavens and the earth) gods besides Allâh, then verily both would have been ruined. Glorified be Allâh, the Lord of the Throne, (High is He) above what they attribute to Him!
23. He cannot be questioned as to what He does, while they will be questioned.
Sura 21. Al-Anbiyah’ (The Prophets)